Quand les bananes sont trop mures et qu'on n'a plus envie de les manger, pensez à ce petit cake pour éviter de gaspiller 😉
Just like every time we bake, start by preparing your utensils:
a scale, a large bowl, a whisk or mixer, a spatula, a fork, a baking pan.
You will need the following ingredients:
5.3 oz (150 grams) of salted butter
7.05 oz (200 grams) of brown sugar or cane sugar
8.47 oz (240 grams) of flour
4 ripe bananas
Let's get started!
1. Ask a grown-up to preheat the oven to 300° F.
2. In a large bowl, mix the butter with the sugar (with a whisk or electric mixer).
3. Add the eggs and stir well.
4. Add the flour and continue to stir.
5. Mash the bananas with a fork and add them to the dough.
6. Butter the cake pan and bake for about 45-50 minutes. (It may vary depending on the oven, so ask a grown-up to check if the cake is baked enough.)
Let it cool down, then ask a grown-up to give you a nice slice of that delicious cake!
When bananas are very ripe and you don't feel like eating them anymore, think of this easy recipe to avoid throwing bananas away 😉